Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wedding

Our friends Anna and Andres got married this weekend! Anna works with Dan at Intellectual Ventures on HIV. 


The wedding was pretty small and low-key. Dan took the pictures. 


On the zip line!


And what is a wedding without a flower girl?


Nory did okay as a flower girl. She was certainly cute. But she did not want to be in any pictures with Anna and Andres. And after walking down the aisle, she spent the rest of the ceremony saying "I want my flowers back!" which meant that I spent the entire ceremony trying to get her to be quiet. Which meant that I didn't actually see the ceremony. But at least there are pictures :).

And of course Elliott got to wear his dress up clothes (thanks for the outfit, Charlie!). He didn't spit up in them for the entire wedding, a miracle!


It was fun - with a little crazy thrown in. I only used a few of my bribes which leaves plenty for future adventures during nap time or after bedtime!

1 comment:

Alison Lum said...

Yay! So when do I get to book "Dan Klein Photography" at other weddings? :)