We made a friend! It was bound to happen eventually, although I don't think we will ever quite stop missing our Santa Barbara friends and all of Nory's playmates there.
His name is Landon, or in Nory speak, Wandon. He is a few months younger than Nory (and a few inches taller!) and has an itty bitty baby sister named Charlotte (who is technically quite a bit bigger than our no-longer-registering-on-the-growth-charts Elliott). And most importantly, I like his mom a lot!
I think Landon and Nory get along so well because a) they both like to run and climb, and b) Landon loves to hand people their food and sippy cups, and Nory loves to eat! At the park whenever Nory set down her crackers or water, Landon would pick them up and hand them back to her. Such a sweetheart!
Hanging out at the park with my own kids is fun, but having a friend to talk to at the park is priceless. Hooray for friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment