Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Bribe

Well I am certainly not above bribery, when it comes to weddings that start in the middle of nap time in which daddy is taking the pictures and so cannot help with the kids.

Luckily for us, at age 2 the fun is still mostly in a) the packaging, and b) the fact that something is "new."


Fifteen bucks at fred meyer ought to last us through the reception! If we have any left over I'm going to keep them handy for going out to eat and/or going to other people's houses.


Some new granola bars and yogurt covered pretzels and raisins ought to help too!

2 comments:

The Winger Family said...

such a great idea!!! We are headed to our first wedding with either baby and I am totally going to give this a try!

Keren said...

Nice work Judy! this takes the cake in prepared mama-dom!