Today is my actual birthday, and boy howdy am I ever glad we celebrated yesterday! Today is not going as well.
Elliott has absolutely refused to nap (I don't know why I'm surprised, before this past week he hadn't ever napped).
Nory used the (extremely long) time I was trying unsuccessfully to put Elliott down for his nap to decorate her body and then leave little handprints around my house using these thankfully washable markers.
And ransacked the living room.
I am on my fourth load of laundry (what? It didn't do itself while I refused to do it over birthday weekend?).
And, after taking Nory's muffin away from her after she threw it across the kitchen because I had the audacity to defrost it, I got this.
Happy birthday to me!
3 comments:
I'm glad you celebrated early too - that doesn't look like much fun today. But Happy Birthday and know we love you!!
There was a full moon this morning/ last night...
Happy Birthday to you Judy! Hope tomorrow goes much better for you and the little ones, frosted muffins and all!
Post a Comment