Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wellness

Last week I took both kids (!) to the doctor for their 2 year and 1 month wellness checks.  Here they are, looking well!


Mr. Elliott was deemed to be gaining weight enough that he has been removed from the "endangered species" list - in other words, no more extra weight checks, supplementing, or pumping needed! He was a whopping 8lb 1oz and 22 inches.

Miss Nory got two vaccines which she did not enjoy, followed by two purple bandaids and a big sticker of a purple truck which she did enjoy very much.  She weighed 25.8 pounds and was 32 inches tall! Two is the age where they start measuring your kids fully clothed, too.  A nice change.

So grateful for two healthy children!

4 comments:

Abby said...

No more pumping or supplementing? Yay Judy, what an answer to prayers!

The Winger Family said...

Yay! Go Elliot! Do they still do percentages when they are two? If so....what are Nory's?

Abacus said...

Did she wear those boots for the weigh-in, and did you forget to take the rocks out of her pockets? I don't know if Ewan is ever going to catch her now. He was just 24 pounds 10 ounces with clothes last week. He probably didn't even gain half a pound last month!
I'm so happy that you don't have to pump for awhile. Enjoy the break!

Unknown said...

They do percentages but I lost the paper that said what it was! I think nory is around 15-20% height and 50% weight... Elliott was 50% height and 10 or 15% weight. I think.

We did remove nory's shoes but left everything else on :). I remember the weight gain slowing waaaay down when they start crawling, Abby!