Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Have you seen my...

One of the things that makes parenting two kids more difficult than parenting one kid is that I can't ever find anything.

Have you seen my receiving blankets, napkins, and dishtowels? Oh here they are, they have been reappropriated as baby blankets for putting Nory's babies to bed.



And how about those seat cushions for my kitchen chairs? Oh here they are! What comfy baby beds they make.


And didn't I bring down a diaper for Elliott?


Where oh where are those mugs? Oh wait, that is dan and my fault! :)


And by the way, why are there always stickers on everyone's feet in our family?

2 comments:

Calia said...

We could trade kids and you probably wouldn't notice any difference! oh...until you saw a dark head of hair running around...

Christine said...

My favorite is that with two toddlers, I'm always hiding something from someone and then I can't find it. I take it away and, say, put my cell phone out of reach. Then can't find my cell phone that is on top of the fridge or something bizarre - my kids are getting taller. You really gotta hide stuff.

(Lest you think I don't tell them no, I do. It's just that, while the 3 year old understands, his ability to whine exceeds my patience. Out of sight, out of mind...oh wait... where is it?)