*More or less.
Yesterday, Nory turned two. For those of you thinking that we are a month early, and in fact she only turned 1 11/12ths yesterday, you may be technically correct - but don't tell her that! She thinks she is two. Since my due date is May 4th and her birthday is May 9th, I don't expect to be able to do much for her on the actual day. And, I am sorry grandparents, but some of the gifts that you sent for her birthday have been re-appropriated as "hey you have a new brother and he comes with these awesome presents" presents. So we took advantage of having some wonderful Santa Barbarian friends visiting this weekend to celebrate Nory's birthday a little early.
In the morning we went with these wonderful Santa Barbarians to the zoo. Lots of pictures were taken and that will have to be another blog post. But here are a few pictures from our birthday celebration.
 |
| All ready with our party hats! |
 |
| Gavin had his party hat too. |
 |
| Blowing out the cow candles. |
 |
| Happy Birthday Nory! |
 |
This birthday greeted cake with much more enthusiasm and much less hesitation than last year!
"I'm hungry, more cake mommy! Please more cake!" |
 |
| We love you so much! |
2 comments:
Such a smart idea!
Are they really called Santa Barbarians? just made me laugh out loud--since Santa means Holy--Not sure what all a Holy Barbarian might be! weird names for people from places--I just discovered that people from Corpus Christi are called Corpus Christians.
When I saw the title of this post, I thought you had lost it and forgotten when Nory's birthday was, and Dan was just going along with you because you are about to give birth. :). But seriously, you should probably hide all evidence of this before Nory can read, or she will never let you live it down.
We are so excited for OK to arrive!
Post a Comment