My mom mentioned the other day that we hadn't posted any pregnancy pictures this time around. Well reason number one, do you know what a pregnant person looks like when it is 20 degrees outside? Like a not-pregnant person. After long sleeves, a sweatshirt, a jacket, scarf, and mittens, you can't even tell there is much of a belly there.
I am 23 weeks along and have relatively little to report. Baby boy kicks like crazy and jumps around on my bladder all day for fun. I love feeling him moving around, it reminds me that he is healthy! We have yet to start procuring boy clothes of any size or type but it is on my to-do list for after we move.
I dug this picture out from the LAST time I was 23 weeks!
Hum, that doesn't seem right. That looks about what I looked like a month ago! Reason number two to not post pregnancy pictures: I seem to be a lot more pregnant this time around. I hope that doesn't mean that baby boy will be 11 pounds.
This is me at 28 weeks last time. It seems to depict my present belly a little more accurately! Ugh!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We can loan you boy clothes. I parted with many when I learned I was having a girl the second go around. (You start to realize, how many of these can I store, really? Two sets of everything!!!???) You're welcome to those.
we have oodles of boy clothes..even about the same season...I'll swap you some blue for some pink! i can totally relate to the HUGENESS!!!!
Post a Comment