Saturday, January 22, 2011

Goodbye money, hello house!

This morning Dan and I signed our financial life away.  We close on Tuesday!  After we signed, we did a final walk through with our realtors.  I took some (low quality) photos.  The house looks a lot different without furniture in it but we really really love it and can't wait to move in!


If you live nearby, just skip these photos and come and visit us any time after we move in next weekend.  The photos don't really do it justice.  But they are better than nothing for our families and friends far away (that's you, mom).




Front entry
Putting baby to bed on the stairs
Nory's bedroom!  Currently pistachio green.  I'm thinking about painting it pink sometime this week.
Nory's room - a more realistic representation of the color.
Baby boy's room
Our room
Built in book cases in the study - hooray!
Two ovens - and the top one is totally out of kid and dog reach!!!!!
Bonus room
Deck/view (of nothing, today, but on a clearer day you can see the cascades)
Kitchen
Kitchen
Slightly creepy but huge HUGE unfinished basement space.  Dan has Big Ideas for this.
Backyard, very tiered.

4 comments:

The Winger Family said...

Love it!! The outside is SO great!!
Kylee loves to put her baby to bed on the stairs too!

Calia said...

What a beautiful home for you guys!! I'm so glad you posted pictures--since I'm not likely gonna be able to just stop by sometime in the next few weeks while you're moving in :(

Keren said...

I love it! I can't wait to visit you!

Maryan said...

Great house guys! Thanks for posting pictures so we, who are far away, can see it too. Have fun moving (yuck, not my thing). Be safe and have fun decorating. I can't wait to see the pics with furniture.