Friday, October 2, 2009

She sleeps!

So, I hate to jinx this, but what can I say. I got a good sleeper. Nory has been technically "sleeping through the night" since about July, but by "sleeping through the night" of course I meant she slept for 8 hours. But since she goes to bed between 7 and 8pm, that meant she was still waking up between 3 and 5am every morning. Ick!

However, the last two nights, Nory actually did sleep through the night - her night AND our night! We put her to bed around 8pm and she didn't wake up until after 7am. Okay, to be honest, she did wake up once or twice, and Dan or I would go give her a Binky, and she would go right back to sleep (my rule is: Binky once, and if she spits it out and starts making noise then I feed her). So I suppose there is still more sleep to be had... but you won't hear me complaining.

Now, if only I didn't waste these nights by accidentally staying up until midnight!

No comments: