Sorry to blog spam my readers (too many posts in one day!) but I can't resist.
Okay, not only did Nory sleep through the whole night for the first time today... but she also rolled over from back to front for the first time, and did it three times in a row, all by herself, with her cloth diaper on! Of course she immediately stopped doing it as soon as I grabbed the video camera, but hopefully I will document it eventually. AND Nory had her first swimming lesson at Swim With Phyn in Goleta. After our traumatic attempt at swimming last weekend I decided that swimming lessons in a well-heated pool were on the menu. Nory only cried for the first 30 seconds or so and then took to the pool like a fish. She went all the way under twice, not bad for a first timer!
So many firsts... and it isn't even lunch time yet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
how come you all left before she does all these things? Can't wait for video!
Love
grandma
Post a Comment