Saturday, May 9, 2009

Eleanor Rose Klein

Hi all, Danny here. It's been quite a wild ride (literally), but Eleanor Rose Klein, or Nory for short, has arived! Judy is doing great, and I will let her tell you about all the exciting details. For now, I just wanted to say that we are all doing well, and share a few (unedited) pictures. Nory weighs 7.1 lb, is 19" long, and has even has a bit of sandy-blond hair. Just one tidbit about the labor, it lasted less than 5 hours, half of which were spent in the car...

Here are a few pics (hopefully...my first time blogging)!

4 comments:

Keren said...

She is beautiful! And I can't believe you spent 2.5 hours in the car! Way to go Dan! Bravo Judy! Welcome sweet Nory!

Abby said...

Hooray!

Calia said...

She is gorgeous!! Congratulations! I'm so envious of your 5 hour labor...and can't wait to hear the story! Our babies were nearly the same size! (yours 2oz heavier, mine .2 inches longer!)
We're so happy for you!!

Love to you!!

Sarah said...

Oh congratulations Judy & Dan! She's precious!