Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Potty Failure and Playdough

Weekend #2 of potty training was a failure. Nory has all of the physiological control she needs - but refuses to use the potty! She held it from about 7:30am until nap time at 1:30pm. We'll try again in a few weeks.

During morning potty time, Nory and I made and played with play dough - pink of course! At least this part of the day was a success :). We had a fun time with the Christmas shaped cookie cutters. I can't wait to make cookies with Nory next December!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kids remain a mystery for sure but I am impressed with her potty control.
Nana

Keren said...

That is EXACTLY what Charlie did the first time we tried with him...I bet the next time you try it will be easy, sooth sailing!
Your pink play dough is beautiful!