Saturday, August 20, 2011

Celebrating the end of a very long week

Theno's Dairy! 


What kind of ice cream do you want? PINK!


Some friends from work were taking a break and we met them there.


The ladies. The one who isn't holding a kid is Chia-Chien, she is the girl I hired to replace myself on maternity leave, and she is wonderful! And Nory was having a wonderful time, but she was annoyed that we interrupted her ice cream eating to take a picture.


2 comments:

The Winger Family said...

I see you have Elliot in the Ergo! How do you have him sitting in there? I have been counting down the days until I can use it with Emma

Unknown said...

I just started. I tuck his legs under Froggy style. It isn't perfect because if the waste band isn't tight enough then occasionally a leg will slip out. But the ergo is so easy! He doesnt sleep well in it yet but he also spits up less than the k'tan, probably because it isn't as snug.