It's the month of Thanksgiving, and in the absence of any recent photos, how about some personal thanksgivings?
- I am thankful for yesterday afternoon, when we went on a family bike ride to the beach, sat in the sand and stared at the waves, and then biked home. In shorts and t-shirts.
- I am thankful that the otters came back to the zoo with their babies and we got to see them before we moved. They had been out on "maternity leave" for several months.
- I am thankful for a daughter who is a really great sleeper. I didn't realize that having a kid who sleeps 12 hours every night was something to be thankful for until recently, when I learned that lots of my friends' kids still don't sleep quite that well.
- I am thankful that we are moving back to Washington, and I am thankful for the time we have had in Santa Barbara.
- I am thankful for the massage gift certificate I won in the Elings Park race last January but which I forgot about and just finally used for an AMAZING prenatal massage this past weekend. If anything ever happens to Dan, I am coming immediately back here and proposing to the masseuse, I don't care if he is gay.
- I am thankful that I am not as sick this time around.
- I am thankful that I have a healthy happy daughter and a so far healthy Klein #4!
1 comment:
I am thankful to have such a wonderful family and daughter who lets me play with my granddaughter.
Post a Comment