We find out one week from tomorrow whether K4 is a boy or a girl! So what do you think? Take my poll on the left of the blog!
Personally, I am convinced it is a boy. Although I was sicker at first with this pregnancy, the sickness does not seem to be lasting as long. I am already feeling as good as I was by Christmas last time (only sick/needing drugs in the evenings). But, I have heard that pregnancy can be easier the second time around, so maybe that accounts for the difference. Also, you should know, I was absolutely and completely convinced that Nory was a boy before we got our ultrasound last time - so I've been wrong before :).
And I have no preference. I keep trying to force myself to get my hopes up one way or another, but I can't. I am so in love with Nory that I want another girl. But I always pictured myself having boys, and I think having a boy would be fun too. Two sisters might be closer friends. But my brother and I were (and are) really close friends. We have no names picked out either way. And the internal debate goes on and on...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am voting for a boy... Danny junior :). I am so glad to hear the good news that you two are expecting another addition to your family. And wow Nory's pictures are so cute! She looks so grown up compared to last time when Dan showed me her new-born pictures in St. Louis about a year ago. Congrats to both of you!
Many best wishes,
Aranya.
Thanks for the well wishes, Aranya. I've gotten way behind on the photos, but hope to get back into it soon. Indeed she has grown a lot (but considering the amount of food she consumes, you'd expect her to be 1000 lbs by now).
It's definitely a boy. The odds are something like 55% for having a boy after first having a girl. Plus I though I saw him throw a football like thing in one of the preliminary ultrasounds (no, not really - he didn't even have arms). All of you who voted GIRL will see that you shouldn't mess with statistics next week!
I don't know the outcome of your ultrasound, but i have to remind Dan that statistics apply to populations, not individuals :).
Post a Comment