Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Visitor From the North

This week, we have our first non-relative visitor. My friend Amy came down from Portland for the week. It has been so fun! Over the weekend we had beautiful weather and went to the beach, walked around on State street, had some nice meals, and relaxed.

Dan convinced Amy to get a new camera while she was here (WARNING! Do not visit us unless you are either ready to purchase a digital SLR or are prepared to make a very strong defense against it). Now we are on photo safari all over Santa Barbara. Yesterday morning, we went to the beach to catch the low tide-sunrise. This morning we walked up to the Santa Barbara mission. The weather has been very cooperative!

So far we have had a great week. It really makes me wish I had friends in Santa Barbara, but I guess I should just count my blessings and enjoy the one who visits while she's here.


1 comment:

Keren said...

that is such a cool picture! I love the silhouette!