Here we are. Our fearless leader Taryn was sadly out with mono. Let's just say that one of these bellies is not getting any flatter!

The third shower was hosted by my boss Rogelio, and his amazing wife Judy. This was a co-ed "baby potluck" which Dan flew up to join me for. It was really fun! We had a great time catching up with everyone, eating the fantastic food, and Dan got to practice taking baby photos. Dan's photos are here, and Alicia's are here.
Here we are with our baby. Chris and Alison merged our faces on makemebabies.com and came up with this. I especially love the camera/teapot combo.
I had threatened Dan that this was his chance to prove that he really "needed" the camera to take good pictures of the baby. I think he has proved himself! This is Sid, age 2 months.
All in all we had a great time. It is a little sad to be home and know that I will most likely not get to see my Seattle friends again until post-baby. But I've had so much fun going through all of our new baby clothes and accessories, it has really made me excited for the arrival of our little girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment