Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Outing

We did it! This morning I made it out of the house with not only both kids, but both kids and the DOG. This was a first for me! I don't know why, but somehow I hadn't thought I could manage the dog with the two kids. We walked to the local park, Nory played for a while, I kept Finny from going crazy when another golden retriever showed up, and Elliott cooperated by sleeping the entire time. The weather was perfect - sunny, but not too hot. Hooray! I am feeling very fortunate for a child who is old enough and brave enough to play at the playground without help (she still needs lots of "hello!" and "peek-a-boo"'s from mommy, but no physical help except to occasionally catch her at the bottom of the slide).

Another mom at the park took our picture, and was nice enough to understand my need for documentation!

Peek-a-boo!

1 comment:

The Winger Family said...

I need that baby wrap!!!