But then... Dan went out of town, and it was really hot, so I took Nory and Finny to the beach, and they both were covered in sand, and the diaper bag was covered in sand, but it's okay - it is machine washable.
...
PointNShoot is now in the camera equivalent of the Harbor View Critical Care Burn Unit after going through the spin cycle, and its future is uncertain. The prognosis is not good, but I am still holding on to a shred of hope that it will pull through after taking a few weeks to dry out. Several years ago, Dan dropped a previous little camera in the ocean, took it apart into about eight billion pieces, reassembled it... AND IT WORKED. So I am not quite ready to record the time of death on PointNShoot yet.
But in the meantime... we are down to ipodphone pictures. Ugh. On the plus side, the ipodphone goes with me pretty much everywhere. Here are some shots from our week.




2 comments:
Thanks, love the pictures! Nory does't look too sure about the sand/beach in the first one :-)
Oh, dear! Poor little c camera. Ours recently had a run in with a leaky sippy cup and after sitting in a bowl of rice, has recovered. Oh, they even have special bags with dessicant in them to put your electronics in after they've gotten wet. Probably a little late to learn that though! I'm not sure they can repair damage done by the spin cycle though.
Nory looks adorable. Santa barbara, that's where you need to live to dress your girl in an easter dress that they have in stores. I have been wondering why easter dresses are summer dresses when it's so not that warm here. Maybe if I didn't live within spitting distance of Canada.
Post a Comment