Monday, December 7, 2009

Second Annual Home Depot Christmas Tree

Tomorrow starts the first day of two weeks of the Great Klein Challenge, whereby Dan goes to China and Judy single-moms it for two weeks. Victory goes to anyone still alive at the end of two weeks. The tree is up in our living room, big and bushy and obviously not from a forest. It isn't decorated yet which means that Dan will be missing the muppets Christmas decorating/cookie making (and eating) festivities.

Wish us all luck! Since Dan is taking his big camera (duh) and the point-and-shoot camera, poor Kleinland will be without photos for a while. Use your imagination.

3 comments:

Abacus said...

I didn't realize Dan knew how to use a point and shoot camera. :) I think Kleinland should have lots of photos while he's gone because you can just use your iPhone and won't even need to edit anything.

Calia said...

This is only our second year with a christmas tree too! last year's was home depot... this year we went to a tree lot outside. :) The house smells so good!

Keren said...

Good luck while Dan is gone...you are going to do great, and as long as Dan doesn't drink any contaminated water I bet you all will win the staying alive competition! Wish I could come over for tea! And Charlie wishes he could come over and have a cookie!
ps call me if you need a sympathetic ear at any point.