Monday, July 6, 2009

We love Connecticut

We are in Connecticut, and we love it! It is so relaxing, and Nory is feeling it too. She demonstrated this by sleeping for 8.5 hours straight last night - from midnight to 8:30am. Okay, it might not be Connecticut that did the trick, but I for one enjoyed the longest stretch of uninterrupted sleep I've had in 11 months immensely. It may be a fluke (or a growth spurt?) but I sure hope the trend continues!

Here are some photos that I couldn't help but share, not of anything in particular but just of our baby being adorable, particularly for her far away friends and relatives that can't meet her yet.

Tummy Time

Evan, Polly, Owen, Nory and Judy at the Garden of Ideas in Ridgefield

Owen is so head over heals for Nory, he loves helping whenever he can!

Dan and Nory enjoy playing the nice Steinway grand piano

And these shots were just too cute to not post. Have I mentioned that my daughter is adorable? Can you tell that I'm crazy about her?

1 comment:

Abby said...

I am so sorry for my lack of comments! Your daughter is beautiful and we love to see her! Perhaps I'm just in awe of how artistic these shots with the black background are. Don't stop posting!!!