The last two weekends have been taken up with people whom we love - and who love Nory! Two weekends ago Nory and I left Dan behind and did a whirlwind tour of the Bay Area. We drove up with my mom on Friday and came back on Sunday. Nory did pretty well on the 5.5 hour drive each way, but I won't lie and say she enjoyed it! Still, I felt pretty blessed to have such a good traveler on my hands, especially after only returning from New York a few days earlier.
First stop was Walnut Creek, where Nory and her great-grandma Wilma were mutually delighted with each other. She also got to meet my aunt Judy and cousin Jeremy. She was a little fussier than normal, but it was still wonderful for her to meet everyone, and I had a great time seeing everyone too!

GreatGrandma Wilma, Grandma Sue, Judy, and Nory - 4 generations on the Spungin side
We then went to Alameda, where Nory's great-grandma Virginia lives. My uncle Charlie and aunt Irene were also in town so we got to see them too! We all went out for a nice lunch and then took some photos by my grandma's home.

Grandma Sue, Grandpa Tom, GreatGrandma Virginia, Judy, and Nory - 4 generations on the Linkhart side
This past weekend our dear friends Chris and Alison Lum came for a visit. They were only here for two days but we sure made the most of it! They loved Nory and Nory loved them. Chris volunteered to drive the stroller everywhere we went! It was so wonderful to see them, I feel quite lonely now that they have gone back to Seattle. The Santa Barbara weather cooperated (not too hot) and we had several mini adventures throughout the weekend.

Chris and Alison

Taking a walk at our favorite park

At the beach at Ellwood

Chris and Nory at the harbor
And here are a couple shots from around the house. Nory still does not have great head control, so we have been working hard at tummy time and bouncy ball time.



3 comments:
Such a cutie!
If this baby gets any cuter I am going to POP! And this isn't just because I'm related you know :)
Awwwwww, so glad you guys had a good time with the grandmas - we can just imagine the hyjinx that surely ensued with 4 levels of Linkhart/Spungin female hierarchy under the same roof. Nory is cute too.
Post a Comment