Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Wine

Last weekend I joined my mom and 5 of her closest friends on their annual wine trip. Every year they go somewhere for a week and tour the wine country, taste wine, and buy their year long supply. This year, it was Paso Robles, a beautiful area about 2 hours north of SB.

The view looking towards the house we stayed in

I just went up for a couple days but it was still super fun! It would have been more fun if I could have done more tasting, of course, but even hanging out with other people drinking wine was great. The first day there, Saturday, happened to be Rae's 60th birthday, so we had a lovely birthday dinner with the works: champaign, wine, cake, and lots of laughing!

The crew at one of the wineries

Eh, what do they know?

Dan let me take his nice camera (thanks Dan!). I'm not nearly as good at photography as he is but you can see more of my pictures here.

No comments: