Someone new is at our house... can you guess who it is?
(That's the first line in this book which we all have memorized)
(That's the first line in this book which we all have memorized)
Watch out world, I can play some mean chopsticks on this monster!
In case it isn't obvious, Dan is the pianist. This is the piano he grew up with, his amazing parents shipped it out here from Wisconsin for us. Maybe it's time for me to learn how to play!
2 comments:
Thats awesome!! I hope someday to have space for a piano and learn to play too :)
Lovely!! Kawaii is my favorite. It's what I grew up with too and have (but not one as nice or as big as that!!)
We also have that same book--Xaris thinks it's her (dark hair helps) but was confused about the baby because it's bald and her baby sister has lots of hair! I'm planning on coloring hair on the baby.
Post a Comment