Also known as, the after party.
When most of our guests had made their way home, we moved the party inside and gave Nory her present from Dan and I - this super cute chair! Samuel liked the chair too... but Nory wasn't about to be bullied.
Nory still loves her chair. She mostly loves to climb up it and dive over the arms. Have I mentioned she is not a very cautious child?

4 comments:
I love her solution to the chair problem-effective but non-violent! Looks like a great party. Happy belated Birthday Nory!
Love,g-aunt Judy
Very cute! We love those chairs. Happy first birthday Nory!
Sounds like your party was a HIT! Sorry I didn't call this weekend -- super busy packing and trying to finish up work! I'll call when we get back from our trip, with some (hopefully!) good stories to share! :)
I love your birthday posts! Happy Birthday to Nory! Have a fun One!
Post a Comment